Getting the right look for your hair every morning depends on many factors. From the right shampoo to the appropriate tools, using the best beauty supplies for your needs will help you avoid a bad hair day!
With literally hundreds of blow dryers on the market, the choices can be overwhelming. Following a few tips will help you choose the best hair dryer for your needs:
- If you blow dry your hair everyday there is more chance of getting heat damage. That means you’ll need a hair dryer as close to professional quality as you can afford to avoid damage.
- Set a budget before you head out to shop for your dryer. Aim for the best quality dryer in your budget range.
- Look for ceramic heating elements as they cause the least amount of damage. As well, ionic dryers dry more quickly and offer the most professional results.
- Look for 1,300 watts or more as the higher the wattage, the faster your hair will dry.
- Dryers that offer cooler settings are best when styling your hair. Cool temperatures are best for styling and will cause less damage while setting styles.
- When considering attachments, look for diffusers for curly hair and nozzles for concentration for a faster dry or while styling.
- Give your dryer a test drive. Consider the comfort when holding the dryer. If it is too heavy it will be difficult to manipulate while drying and styling.
Look for a specialty supplier with knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions. Beauty Supply Outlet sells specialty lines such as CHI, BABYLISS and Avanti, excellent product lines that work faster while causing less damage. Their knowledgeable staff will listen to your needs before advising you on the product that will be best suited for you. Visit them today at 700 Queenston Rd., Unit 6 Hamilton or call 905-573-9595.