We’re professionals in the business of refinishing – we’ll make your decor fabulous without breaking the bank.
Co-founder Dennis Tosello has been serving residential and commercial customers in Southern Ontario for over 20 years as a painter and decorator. His brother, Rick, brings experience as a real-estate broker, understanding the value of professional, designer-quality home upgrades. Together, they created the decorrestore concept.
We will help you update a range of furnishings, kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, even heirloom and antique furniture
Our palette of extensive designer-quality lacquers and paints provide the highest quality results that rival a factory finish look. Our location includes a private consultation room for selecting colours and hardware and our in-house design consultants are available to help you every step of the way.
Whether your furniture is wood, metal, plastic or wicker, we can update it, creating the look you desire. After carefully cleaning and sanding the piece, we put a new ‘face’ on it using our top quality paint.
It couldn’t be easier to get started. Simply upload a photo of your item on our website for a free estimate on refinishing, then bring the item to our store and choose from our colour palette. Your newly restored piece will be ready within 14 working days.
The same goes for cabinetry – we’ll provide a free estimate and our in-house design experts will help you choose a colour that will mask imperfections and achieve your desired look. We offer upgrade hardware selections and can even provide countertops to complete the look.
From re-painting cabinets to re-finishing patio furniture, we are your local specialists in giving your furniture new life. Visit us today!
220 Nebo Road, Unit 1
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Kitchen Makeover - Make a few key upgrades for a whole new look
- The benefits of refacing your kitchen cabinets
- The benefits of using professional refinishers for your heirloom pieces
- Re-face your kitchen cabinetry for a whole new look
- Assessing the value of your heirloom furniture
- Do-It-yourself kitchen renovations
- Revitalize and transform your old furniture
- Be environmentally conscious, revitalize and refinish your old furniture
- How to add impact to your kitchen with coloured cabinets
- Caring for your heirloom/antique furniture
- Garage sale season - Spotting the good finds
- How to obtain high-end kitchen finishes at budget prices